Saturday, April 26, 2014

My favorite late night snack

Hunger.  The kind where you stomach rumbles for anything and everything sounds divine.  Normally, this is easily combated.  But this particular hunger is the late night kind.

Now, I can't be alone in this dilemma and I hope millions of those out there tackle this the same way I do;  by eating something so tasteful, it knocks hunger out in one blow. 

What is my favorite late night snack?  HMM-- it's not so much one thing as it is going with what my "gut" wants [stupid pun, yes]. 

Lately my go-to late night dances have been the simple things.  Pizza at Roccos.  Chicken wings from Belltown Pub.  Cheeseburgers from...well anywhere open.  And I'll admit it.  I even did a Mcflurry and fries from the golden arches the other day.  

Regardless of what I eat.  The trick is thoroughly enjoy it, without remorse or guilt. Trust me. It'll keep you from gaining weight [well that and a thousand push-ups, sit ups and a 5k run] and you'll wake up happy. And who doesn't like to wake up happy? 

So, when it's 11:30 and you're fighting that urge not to eat.  Do away with it.  Put on some pants, grab your keys and stop by your local hangout, grab a menu and order to your hearts delight.  And if you're in Belltown, I'm sure we'll be running into each other one day. 

Cast:  in order of favorites: 




No comments:

Post a Comment