Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Caramel Apples - They're too difficult to eat right?

I don't know why I put a question mark in my title.  Because you know. Caramel Apples, as delicious and perfect as they sound.  ARE JUST TOO DIFFICULT TO EAT.

I think as we get to a certain point in our lives, looking like a cow as Oreo crumbles fall onto our shirts and strands of caramel dangle from our teeth, is no longer acceptable (for many, I think this age is college).



Yet.  Knowing full well that my maturity is on the line.  I can't help but be tempted to the ferocious aftermath called "utter-crazy-happiness," if I were to just brave my own pride [and dry cleaning bill] to ungracefully attack one of these Frankenstein apple-treats on a stick.

But tempt as they might.  I have yet to give in.  UNLESS.  Someone can show me how to politely destroy one of these beautiful concepts.  Like an adult should; without m&m's buried into your jeans.

The challenge is on.  Someone.  Anyone.  Educate me.






No comments:

Post a Comment