Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Add it to my list: Madison Kitchen

Damn, this place is cute.  Yes.  I'm a man and said cute.  But Madison Kitchen is all that and more.  I pride myself on having visited nearly every place in Seattle, so when Madison Kitchen was suggested for a business meeting, I was intensely curious to what this place may be like.

Now, it could have been the perfect assortment of mouth-watering snacks or the deli case with equally hunger curing items.  Or just how perfectly simple the decor and feel was.  It literally is a place where you can meet for business and in the same breath, get lost in conversation with a friend.

I think for a city that prides itself on having a plethora  of cafes and coffee shops, many that are often too loud, too busy (decorations and in seating) or just to average.  It's nice to walk into one that doesn't seem to apologize for being anything more or less then what it was set out to be;  the cafe around the corner.

Madison park, it's been ages since I've visited you.  But now, it seems I'd like to rejuvenate my need to come by more often.


No comments:

Post a Comment