Wednesday, April 2, 2014

My Favorite Burger

I like things simple.  Straightforward. Like my favorite drink;  whiskey rocks or bourbon neat.

But when it comes to how I want my burger.  The bigger, messier, more packed with toppings, dressings and bacon means BETTER.

Midwest raised,.  Burgers and fries are as colloquial as putting on a t-shirt (well for some).  Here in Seattle, you really do have to look for a damn good burger that apologizes for nothing;  not even that ketchup stain that was caused by having a burger that was just so perfectly messy.

My favorite burger? Simple:  Two patties; half pound total at least, sesame bun, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, [tons of] pickles, ketchup, mayo, (maybe secret sauce), jalapenos if around and BACON--- not just bacon.  TONS OF BACON.

To me. This is the all-american burger.  Or...maybe, just my all-american burger.  What's yours?

Now.  Where do I find this burger?

RedMill
Scooters
Lil Woodys (minus the bun)

Drew Morrison, CityGuru Seattle


No comments:

Post a Comment